That 70’s vibe is very popular right. While I was a very (very) young child in that era there are some pieces that I feel work really well. The gucci 1973 handbag is one of those pieces. The moment I saw it my eyes couldn’t look away. I imagined how it would look on my shoulder and all the envious glances I would receive when I took it out on the town.
whatcya looking for?
Search this site
- Tacos Guss on #Yelp: The best place to get tacos in Cabo! Plus the are open 24/7! All the taxis were great - my fav… yelp.com/biz/tacos-guss… 1 day ago
- Passatempo Taverna on #Yelp: What a great find in Walla Walla! All the food was so fresh and well made. The bread i… yelp.com/biz/passatempo… 2 weeks ago
- Revel on #Yelp: Porridge and pork for brunch 've only gone here for brunch so my review doesn't cover the full men... bit.ly/GO1G2L 5 years ago
- Ting Momo on #Yelp: If you don't like this place we cannot be friends. Okay that is a bit extreme but seriously t... bit.ly/ytqy6r 5 years ago
- The perfect red lip for Fall: shop.nordstrom.com/c/beauty-video… 5 years ago